The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Prince Charles ERC
204-788-0203 x 101340
Technical Services provides various services and support to all schools and administration departments in the Winnipeg School Division related to:
- summer technology maintenance program
- testing/evaluation of Division tendered computer and audio/visual equipment
- Division software images for computer labs
- school's network cabling and associated hardware
- anti-virus software
- computer and audio/visual equipment repair
Summer Technology Maintenance Program
Each year the Winnipeg School Division undertakes a division-wide summer computer maintenance program with a number of school and district technicians.
The summer technology program focuses on any major division-wide software upgrades/installations and the removal of any software for which school or division licensing will expire prior to the beginning of the next school year.
The general computer maintenance program is to occur throughout the school year. The district/school technicians schedule with individual school administrators time to undertake the general maintenance of all computers in each school.