The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
The Children's Heritage Fund is a registered charity that gratefully accepts donations to help enhance the educational experiences of students who attend schools in the Winnipeg School Division.
Tax receipts issued for donations of $10 and greater.
For more information, please call 204-775-0231.
Your support can:
- Help sponsor an artist in the classroom to work directly with children;
- Provide multicultural and cultural enrichment activities for students;
- Help children enjoy nature at a day camp or on an overnight camping trip.
Quantum Arts Program fact sheet
It's your choice. You can target your tax-deductible donation:
- for a specific school;
- for specialized equipment;
- for multicultural and cultural enrichment
- for outdoor education, including field and camping trips.
To donate by cash or cheque:
Please make your cheque payable to:
"The Children's Heritage Fund"
and send to:
Winnipeg School Division
1577 Wall Street East
Winnipeg, MB R3E 2S5