The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Special Language Credit Exams
SPRING 2021 Exams
The Winnipeg School Division will be offering the Special Language Credit Examinations on Tuesday, April 13, Wednesday, April 14 and Thursday, April 15, 2021 at St. John's High School, 401 Church Ave.
- Special Language Credit Exams are being offered ONLY to GRADE 12 students enrolled in a Winnipeg School Division School for the SPRING 2021 session
- Classes will have a maximum of 8 - 10 students per class sitting 2 meters apart
- Students will enter and exit the school at one point only; where their confirmation sheets will be checked, they will hand sanitize and wear masks.
- ONLY students writing the exams will be allowed into the school - NO parents/guardians will be allowed in for this session.
- Exams will take place at St. John's High School - 401 Church Ave.
- Application deadline is FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021
- Students are only allowed to apply for one exam per session, and must write the language and level for which they have applied.
- If a student is scheduled for two nights he/she must attend both nights (first night for written and second night for oral). Examiners will provide students an appointment date and time for the oral part of the exam after they have completed the written portion.
- There must be at least 3 students registered for a language to be examined and at least one of those students must be a Winnipeg School Division student.
INFORMATION DOCUMENTS FOR SCHOOLS (Provincial Information):