The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
The 2017-2018 school year has
WSD welcomes all of our new and
returning students, as well as parents, staff and volunteers.
Please take note of the following important dates for the start of the school year:
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 — First Day of School
- All schools will be open
- Staff and students will be expected to attend all
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 — Administrative Day
- All staff will be in attendance
- Students do not attend on this day.
Nursery and Kindergarten Programs
— Staggered Start
- It is expected that the Nursery and Kindergarten Programs
for all children will start by the 4th day of school
at the latest.
- All Nursery and Kindergarten
children are to be in attendance by Monday, September 11, 2017.
- Please contact your child's school for the start date for Nursery or Kindergarten.
- For a calendar of the upcoming
school year (in PDF and mobile formats) visit here where you’ll find scheduling of
holidays, breaks and the school day cycle.
- A full list of our schools, with
contact information for each, can be found here.
- You’ll find sections full of useful information
for students and parents on our website.
- Are you interested in volunteering at your
child’s school or with Winnipeg School Division? Find more information on our Volunteers webpage.
- If you’re on the go, follow us on
Twitter at @winnipegsd for up-to-the minute updates and important information.
We’re looking forward to an
exciting year of learning and growing at WSD!