The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
· Cecil Rhodes School provides a positive school climate for your child(ren) to grow and mature, academically, socially and emotionally. Your child(ren) will have the opportunity to develop his/her potential in a safe, caring and comfortable learning environment.
· The staff is committed to meet the needs of the whole child and to address the academic, social and emotional needs that are vital to their development.
· We provide a strong and varied academic program designed to meet the diverse learning styles of the children in our care. A variety of assessment practices such as student portfolios, student led parent conferences, assigned homework to extend the classroom learning, project based assignments and quizzes are common practices at Cecil Rhodes.
· In addition, a full-range of activities is provided both inside and outside the classroom. Activities such as sports, fine arts, drama, band, choir, technology, cultural awareness, and community service are provided to meet diverse student interests – something for everyone.
· At Cecil Rhodes School, your child(ren) will learn about team work, commitment and citizenship.