The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Daily or Regular Routines:
* Student Entrance is at their designated doors:
Elementary entry to the school is at 8:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m.
Junior High entry to the school is at 8:45 a.m. and 12:40 p.m.
* Early Dismissals will begin in the month of October. School will be dismissed at 2:30 p.m. on 6 first Tuesdays of the month for staff professional meetings. (See School Calendar)
* We offer a free nutritious breakfast every morning from 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
* A newsletter is sent home with each student containing essential information to parents. It is published at the beginning of every month. A summary is posted on our school website at blogs.wsd1.org/cecilrhodes/.
* We operate on a six-day school cycle.
* Students are actively encouraged to seek the help of a counsellor or teacher if they have a problem.
* Attendance Call-Backs on all unexplained absences are done in the morning and afternoon.
* An automated calling system is used in evenings to remind families of important events.