The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Goals and Objectives
- To prepare students for the future by: providing cultural programming, demanding high academic achievement, developing positive self-esteem, and developing skills in communication.
- To adapt the curriculum to reflect Aboriginal cultures and values by implementing programs that meets the needs of our students.
- To seek and involve parents and community in the life of the school through volunteerism and support for the implementation of the cultural and academic programs.
- To ensure preservation of Aboriginal languages by offering Cree and Ojibwe language instruction.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle.
Children of the Earth's New Promotional Video: