The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Medicine Gathering – Sage
• Students and staff gather sage for smudging self daily, at pipe ceremonies, and feasts throughout school year.
• Fall – hosted by the Grade 11 students and staff
• Winter – hosted by the Grade 12 students and staff
• Spring – hosted by the Grade 9 students and staff
• Summer – hosted by the Grade 10 students and staff
Each grade level is responsible to prepare and serve a seasonal feast.
• Monthly teachings
• Sweat Lodge
• To acknowledge the season, gifts from this season/direction.
• To honor all that we as human beings receive in life.
• To give thanks to all of creation for giving of itself in order for us to have life.
• To unify our people and ask for blessing upon us (school) for each season/time.
Sweat lodge Ceremonies
• Sweat lodge ceremonies officiated by the Traditional Advisors
• Honoring First Nation, Metis, and Inuit Veterans
• Pipe Ceremony
• Sharing from Veterans
• Honoring Graduates
• Awards and Scholarships