The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
The Parent Advisory Council is a group of dedicated parents
who volunteer their time to help enrich our students' school experiences. At
the Annual General Meeting in May a chairperson, secretary and treasurer are
elected. All parents are welcome to attend. Child care is provided free for those who need to bring their children
with them. The dates of the meetings are published in the monthly
newsletter and calendar.
The Parent Advisory Council:
- Discusses and provides feedback on educational
policies or concerns
- Operates the lunch program
- Raises funds for school equipment and materials
- Organizes social activities such as the community barbecue
- Provides opportunities to exchange information between home
The Parent Advisory Council plays a vital role in the life
of our school. We encourage your involvement. We are always looking for new
ideas and support from our families.
"Together We Can Make A Difference"