The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Welcome to the official website for the Maroons Softball Team!
Students practice and play Slo Pitch Softball after school, learn basic Softball skills with the potential to be sponsored on an actual Winnipeg Rec League team and/or play in City Slo Pitch Tournaments.
This program focuses on giving students the chance to develop at all levels of the game ranging from recreational to competitive play. Students have the option of participating in a sporadic or consistent basis. Senior High Students that demonstrate a commitment to the game have the option of being part of an actual Slo Pitch Team that will be able to compete in various leagues and tournaments in the Spring/Summer season.
Feel free to browse around and learn about our great team!
Our 5 Inning Game Plan
1. Provide students at DMCI the opportunity to participate, learn and develop skills in the game of Slo Pitch Softball after school.
2. Increase youth involvement and participation in
healthy recreation and sport, with a special emphasis on students not already enrolled in a school team.
3. Foster the values of good sportsmanship,
teamwork, healthy living and staying active in the community.
4. Build and strengthen a positive relationship and mentoring of Junior High students by Senior High students.
5. Help students at DMCI realize their own potential
in being part of group/team and contributing to something positive in the community.