The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Semester 1 Exam Schedule
Semester 1 Exam Schedule February, 2016
REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS DURING EXAMINATIONS
FEBRUARY 1, 2016 - FEBRUARY 4, 2016
- The FINAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE has been posted on bulletin boards. It is the responsibility of each student to be present for each of their examinations.
- Students are to be seated in the examination room before 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Students may not leave the examination room during the first hour of an examination.
- Students are expected to bring the necessary supplies to the examination: pencils, pens, rulers, calculators, etc. Do not bring bags, books, etc. into the examination room.
- Students who are unavoidably late or ill should phone the school. Only in exceptional cases will students be given an opportunity to make up the marks for missing an examination.
- Students must return textbooks to their subject teacher before the examination. Students who have lost or damaged books or other items are responsible for paying the cost. Students must get a note from their subject teacher indicating the price of the missing texts and see Mrs. Algabre in the office. Mrs. Algabre will issue a receipt that must be presented to subject teachers before writing the exam.
- When students have no examination scheduled, they have the option to study in the LIBRARY; the library is used for quiet study. Teachers will also be available in their classrooms for those who wish to study at school.
- Students are not to be in the halls while examinations are in progress. Staff will be supervising the halls during the exam week.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES SUCH AS IPODS, etc. ARE NOT PERMITTED throughout the duration of the exam and MUST NOT BE VISIBLE or HEARD at any time. Alternately, they will be turned off, labeled with your name, and stored at the front of the exam room. ONLY proper calculators will be permitted for exams that require mathematical calculations.
REMEMBER: The library is used as a quiet study area. Students not studying quietly will lose the privilege of using the Library.