The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Dufferin School Mission Statement
Every student at Dufferin Elementary School enjoys the inherent right to a high quality, anti-racist and equity-centered education and every member of the Dufferin Family comprised of school, home and community is committed to providing such an education every day of the year.
- strive for and achieve academic and behavioural excellence
- embrace and include the knowledge and experiences that children and families share to build a global community
- build and sustain relationships as proactive partners in the education of our children.
- use the Equity-Centred checklist “Looking and Listening for Equity” to ensure that our curriculum is rich, rigorous and relevant at all times.
- develop and maintain personal and community safety
- respect ourselves, each other and our environment.