The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Our office is open Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm to accept your registration for the coming school year. Appointments are NOT necessary but please review the Winnipeg School Division checklist below in order to speed up your registration process. Early registration helps ensure you are enrolled in the course you want.
Winnipeg School Division - Student Registration Checklist
A. Parent(s) or Legal guardian(s) must provide ONE of the following:
- Manitoba Medical card listing the child and parent(s) name
- Other medical card listing the child and parent(s) name if from another province
- Court-ordered document signed by a judge if there is a legal guardian
Parent(s) or Legal guardian(s) must provide ONE of the following documents showing the current address:
- Property tax bill (for primary residence ONLY and not a rental property)
- Rental/lease agreement
- Accepted offer to purchase with the possession date clearly indicated
Parent(s) or Legal guardian(s) must provide ONE of the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Canadian passport
- Treaty Card
Not citizens? Then: Landed Immigrant documents - or- Work Visa -or- Study Visa -or- Refugee Status