The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
About Faraday School
Faraday School opened in 1922 at a cost of $95,246.00 under the principalship of A.E. Goodridge. The original building had 6 classrooms on the main floor and 7 on the second. In 1925, an addition was built that mirrored the original structure. A major renovation updated the school in 1986 at the cost of half a million dollars.
Faraday has educated students from Nursery to Grade 9 over the years and today is a Nursery to Grade 6 school.
The school has carried the name of Michael Faraday, an English physicist, chemist, and natural philosopher who is possibly the greatest experimental genius the world has known. Faraday is aptly named, having a long standing reputation for creating an exciting, successful learning environment for all students.