The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
General Wolfe Mission
General Wolfe Junior High School is committed to the pursuit of excellence by providing opportunities that meet the educational and developmental needs of its students. In order to meet these needs, General Wolfe Junior High School staff is committed to the following goals:
- To assist all students in the successful completion of all courses offered at all grade levels.
- To provide a positive education experience for all students in our school community.
- To assist all our students to reach their full potential of their personal growth - academically, socially, physically and emotionally - by being aware of and adapting to their individual needs.
- To foster growth and personal qualities such as:
- Honesty - telling the truth, meaning what you say
- Responsibility - carrying out your obligations, answering for your own actions
- Respect - treating everyone, including yourself, with dignity
- Self-Control - being able to control your own actions
- Promise-keeping - keeping your word
- Equality - understanding that all people have the same rights
- Social Justice - treating all people fairly
- To foster an appreciation of creativity in both academic and non-academic areas.
- To foster an appreciation and understanding of many cultures within our community.
- To encourage the self-responsible behaviour of good citizens.
- To teach the skills necessary for our young people to function in a technological society.