The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Community in Mind
Glenelm School was constructed in 1929 for children in the West Elmwood area who otherwise had to attend Lord Selkirk School, and cross Henderson Highway several times daily to do so. The school was built with the community in mind, and despite having grown over the years, Glenelm continues to think of the community in everything we do.