The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Inclusion Support Services
(formerly known as Special Education Department)
There are approximately 110 students with some “identified” special need(s), requiring either adaptations to curriculum, modifications to curriculum, or individualization of curriculum.
Grant Park offers five Inclusion Support Services:
- CAP (Community Access Program)
- ISEP (Integrated Special Education Program/ISES)
- IPSA (Individualized Programming in Specialized Adapted Setting)
- Junior & Senior Autism Centres
- LAC (Learning Assistance Centres)