The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Aboriginal Graduation Coach
Grant Park High School is one of four high schools in the Winnipeg School Division fortunate enough to have an Aboriginal Graduation Coach.
The main focus for the Grad Coach is to increase Aboriginal graduation rates.
The Aboriginal Graduation Coach will support students in various ways throughout their high school experience. Included in this support:
- providing extra-curricular opportunities to earn extra credit
- connecting student with tutoring opportunities
- connecting with parent(s)/guardian(s) to discuss school progress
- assisting with transitions into post - secondary and/or work force
- supporting the non-aboriginal Grant Park High School student/staff/communities learning about Truth and Reconciliation.
To learn more about the program or discuss your child's involvement, please contact:
Ms Trudeau, Aboriginal Graduation Coach at:
phone: 204-452-3112 ext. 596