The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
For information on scholarships, bursaries and student loans for post-secondary studies, please see the following resources:
- www.studentawards.com - An online database of scholarships, bursaries, grants, fellowships and other forms of financial assistance.
- www.scholarshipscanada.com - A comprehensive scholarship portal that allows students to search for information about scholarships, student awards, bursaries and grants. You'll also find information about student loans, applications and budget planning.
- http://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/msa/index.html - Manitoba Student Aid
- www.canlearn.ca - CanLearn Interactive is a comprehensive bilingual resource for learning information, products and services to support Canadians in pursuit of learning and career goals. Online tools will help Canadians explore career possibilities, identify learning requirements, develop learning strategies, and create the financial plans to achieve their goals.
- www.hrsdc.gc.ca - Information regarding jobs, student loans and career planning from the Human Resources and Skills Development of Canada.