The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Please open this file for further information on the GSA:
Parents, staff and children, enriching our school and community. The Grosvenor School Association (GSA) is the Parent Council for Grosvenor School.
The GSA is a parent governed association whose mandate includes:
- The ABC before and after school care Program: ABC care is available before school (7:30am-9:00am) and after school (3:30pm-5:30pm). All children must be registered. ABC will be opened every day, including inservices. ABC is not opened over winter, spring and summer holidays.
- working with the school to prioritize school needs and raising funds to support them
- running numerous fun family events during the year
- enriching our school culture and community
Parent Volunteers make a difference at Grosvenor School!
All the events that the GSA runs require people’s time and effort. They just can’t occur without volunteers. Parents help to organize events as well as to volunteer on the day. Parents manage fundraisers as well as various individual projects.
GSA meetings: are held once a month in the school.
Events run by the GSA:
The GSA employs staff to lead and run:
- The Lunch Program and lunch supervision
- The ABC before and after school care Program
The GSA undertakes the following types of volunteer-run events:
- Fun Lunch
- Family Pot Luck dinners
- The Class Representative system
Welcome Back/Meet the Staff Bake Sale event (September)
- Winter Extravaganza (January or February)
- Fine Arts Performance Evening (May)
- June Fun Fair
GSA positions for 2014-15:
Co-Chairs: J. Bell & K. McNamara
Vice-Chair: M. Khan
Secretary: V. Moore
Treasurer: M. Sullivan
Please contact the GSA: firstname.lastname@example.org