The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
1. To provide robust and comprehensive education, equitable access, diverse opportunity, and a supportive learning environment for all students to help them prepare for their journey with values of learning and social justice, and to be responsible community members.
2. To further improve school attendance, achievements, and graduation rates through the exploration of additional programs and strategies.
3. To further develop initiatives and innovative approaches addressing individual student needs and accessibility requirements, mental health issues, childcare needs and nutritional needs.
4. To further develop communications and partnerships with the communities we serve, parents, families, government, businesses, health and social service agencies, Indigenous education, other community organizations, and our valued volunteers.
5. To strengthen and enhance sustainable development initiatives that address environmental, social and economic issues.
6. To increase the leadership capacity and competency within schools.