The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Exam Protocols and Expectations of Students
- Check the exam timetable for conflicts. Arrange another writing date with the teacher of the course of the lower grade level. (i.e., Grade 12 before Grade 11).
- Return your text book to your subject teacher about 1/2 an hour before the exam begins and pick up your permission to write slip. These are mandatory and must be presented to enter the exam room.
- Return all materials to your locker before proceeding to the exam area. Back-packs, purses, cell phones, etc. are not permitted in the exam area.
- Be sure to bring pen(s), pencil(s), eraser, calculator, ruler, white out and whatever else is permitted to help you complete the exam without having to ask for assistance.
- Water may be tolerated but no beverages or food is permitted.
- If you have a question, put up your hand and a teacher will assist you. DO NOT TALK TO OTHER STUDENTS AT ANY TIME.
- If you need to go to the washroom, put up your hand up and a teacher will escort you.
- You must remain for a minimum of one hour. Then after an announcement, if you have finished, you may completely clear your desk and place all of the various sheets of paper in the appropriate piles or bins at the front of the exam area.
- Leave the exam area entirely. Do not hang around outside of the exam area.