The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
We are now accepting registrations for September, 2018. The Kindergarten program runs 5 days a week, with a morning class from 8:25 to 10:55 and an afternoon class from 12:25 to 2:55. Children must be 5 years of age before December 31st, 2018 (Born in 2013) to enroll in Kindergarten.
If you have a child who was born in 2013 and you live within the boundaries of the Winnipeg School Division your child may attend Kindergarten.
The following documentation is required in order to process you application:
· Manitoba medical card listing the child’s name and parents’ names at your current address
· Property Tax Bill (if you own your home)
· Rental/Lease Agreement (if you rent your home)
· Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, or Treaty Card
· Premanent Resident card or Landed immigrant documents (if not a Canadian citizen)
NOTE: Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT