The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
NURSERY REGISTRATIONS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
We are now accepting registrations for September 2017. The Nursery program runs 5 days a week, with a morning class from 8:25 to 10:55 and an afternoon class from 12:25 to 2:55. Children must be 4 years of age before December 31st, 2017 (Born in 2013) to enroll in Nursery.
If you have a child who was born in 2013 and you live within the boundaries of the Winnipeg School Division, your child may attend Nursery. Non-resident students are not allowed to attend the Nursery program at École Lansdowne.
The following documentation is required in order to process your application:
· Manitoba medical card listing the child’s name and parents’ names at your current address
· Property Tax Bill (if you own the home)
· Rental/Lease Agreement (if you rent your home)
· Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, or Treaty Card
· Permanent Resident card or Landed immigrant documents (if not a Canadian citizen)
NOTE: Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE AT (204) 338-7039.