The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
October Newsletter: Lord Selkirk October 2017 Newsletter.pdf
CALLBACK CHANGE TO SAFE ARRIVAL
On Monday, September 25, we switched to an automated Call Back system called SafeArrival. By now, you have likely used it, or have had contact from the system regarding your child's absences.
Here's a summary of how it works:
* Rather than phoning the school office, parents/guardians should notify the SafeArrival system of their child's absence in one of three ways:
* By calling an automated interactive telephone system via a toll free number 1-855-278-4513
*Via website wsd.schoolconnects.com
* Or by using the SafeArrival app on your iOS or Android device
- After classroom attendance is taken at 9:00 am, the SafeArrival system will begin contacting the parents/guardians (by automated telephone call and/or email) of any student who is marked absent who has not already been reported absent by their parents/guardians.
- If the SafeArrival system is unable to reach parents/guardians or designated contacts after 20 minutes, the school office staff will follow up with a phone call.
- The SafeArrival system uses the contact information of parents/guardians that has been provided to the school. If you have changed your telephone number or email address recently, or are not receiving notification calls, please follow up with the school office to ensure that we have the most current information on file.
- PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS FOR MORE INFORMATION
- SafeArrival Instructions for Parents.pdf
- SafeArrivalApp Download Instructions - Android2.pdf
- SafeArrivalApp Download Instructions - Apple iOS.pdf
Thank you for a great 'Meet the Teacher' on September 05
It was a great way to begin our school year and helped us to have a smooth first day of classes. If you missed meeting your teacher; we welcome you to call your child's teacher to touch base for any missed information.
LORD SELKIRK MEET THE TEACHER-TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 05.pdf
View our most recent newsletters:
September 2017 Calendar: September 2017 Calendar.pdf
June 2017:Lord Selkirk School Report to Community 2016-17.pdf