The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Partnership in Education
Mulvey School is a historical elementary
school, which is currently located at the corner of Wolseley Avenue and Maryland Street. First opened in 1884, the teachers and staff have been advocates of child-centred programming and instruction. The school is
named for Major Stuart Mulvey, an Irish educator and member of the first
Winnipeg School Board.