The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Welcome to the Pinkham School Website!
Pinkham School is an elementary school serving a diverse population of approximately 200 students in Nursery-Grade 6. Located in Inner-City Winnipeg, a caring staff and differentiated programming ensure quality education and a safe, dynamic learning environment for all.
At Pinkham School, we believe that each person must be given the opportunity to develop academically, socially, physically, and emotionally in a safe environment which enhances learning. Together, we work to develop to the best of our potential by promoting lifelong learning and respecting the dignity and ethnic diversity of all the members of the Pinkham School Community. We strive to develop positive partnerships amoung students, parents, staff and community.
Our priorities are to:
- Strengthen instructional and assessment strategies for all students.
- Improve academic and behaviour support services for students with special needs.
- Strengthen Education for Sustainable Development.
- Improve school attendance.
- The integration of Aboriginal perspectives in learning.
It is an honour to be the Principal of Pinkham School.
Ms. Val Mowez