The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Patrol posts for Principal Sparling School
Patrols are once again at their posts helping to ensure students cross safely.
We thank parents of patrols who ensure their child is here on time and prepared for duty and for those who send their children to school during patrol duty times to ensure they get crossed safely.
Responsibilities of Patrols:
- It is the responsibility of the school patrol to ensure the safety of the students crossing at their posts.
- It is the responsibility of the school patrol to act in a conscientious, courteous, and trust-worthy manner at their post, being mindful they are to set a good example for others, while also representing the school in a positive way.
- It is the responsibility of the school patrol to be on time for each shift. In the morning this is at 8:45am; lunch time shifts are at 11:55am and 12:45pm and at the end of the day at 3:25pm.
- It is the responsibility of the school patrol to ensure they are wearing appropriate clothing for the weather. (Remember weather can change from day to day!)
- It is the responsibility of the patrol to inform the Patrol Supervisor if they are unable to make their duty.
Patrolling is an excellent opportunity to learn responsibility, teamwork and develop friendships with others. Patrols are leaders in the school and are important to student safety. If your child walks to and from school, please ensure they cross at supervised crossings with patrols during the times they are on duty.