The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
ESD (Educational for Sustainable Development)
Education for Sustainable Development at Ralph Brown is all about the giving our students the tools they need to create a sustainable future for our planet.
Two big themes are:
- teaching respect and concern for other people in the local community and in other places in the world, and
- teaching students to have concern for all of the living things in our environment. Our human survival is dependent on the environment.
Projects our school has undertaken which involve these themes are:
- Social Action Team for Grade 5-8 students
- Annual plastic bag recycling with Take Pride Winnipeg.
- School butterfly gardens
- School-wide recycling and compost programs
For more information about sustainable development, visit:
For details about what students learn in each grade in each subject area, visit: