The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Ralph Brown’s School
Counselling Program includes four main areas:
- teaching classroom guidance lessons on a variety
- counselling individual and small groups of
students and maintain confidentiality.
- consulting with teachers and assist them in
meeting individual student needs.
- coordinating referrals to school and community
The counsellor is available
to support parents with concerns about their child. Some concerns may be:
- Classroom performance
- Family changes (moving, death, divorce,
- Home stress
- Classroom behaviour
- Sudden change in child’s behaviour
- Peer relations
Ralph Brown's Guidance Counsellor works part time and is available on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays starting at 9:30-3:05. Our Counsellor is Amanda Opalko and can be reached by calling 204-589-7355 or by emailing her at email@example.com