The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Click on the image below to watch our Virtual Open House Presentation
We Are Now Accepting Registrations For the 2021-2022 School Year
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Winnipeg School Division will be accepting conditional student applications for the 2021-2022 school year.This will only apply to resident students new to WSD or transferring to another school within the division.
Please contact the school to pick up a registration form or fill out the Student Application Registration form online, print it, sign and then email it directly to the school at email@example.com
All applications for resident students only will be accepted conditionally until documentation confirming the information below is provided.
If you are unable to print or scan the form, the following information can be provided to the school by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 204-589-7355. Schools are checking emails and voice messages on a daily basis.
Students new to WSD:
- Student's legal full name
- Date of birth
- Sex (as indicated on birth certificate or equivalent documentation)
- Citizenship (Immigration documentation will be required)
- Current school attended
- Current address
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Name of legal guardian and relationship to student
- Does student live with guardian(s) as identified (custody orders are required)
Transfer within WSD:
- Student name
- Division student number (as shown on report card)
- Current school
- New address (if current address changing)
- Updated contact information (name, phone number, email)
Please contact the school directly as Schools of Choice guidelines apply as per the Winnipeg School Division Policy JEC - School Admissions/Schools of Choice. Acceptance is based on numerous factors including program and grade request, space availability and class size.