The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Handbook Under construction
Contact ERSLP Director to report any absences or issues regarding your child:
Did you know that ERSLP has an e-mail address that you can direct any questions or concerns to. Should you wish to contact the committee members you can e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this e-mail address is not to be used for informing the director of absences. Please call the program director directly at 204-284-5444 to inform us of any absences from the program.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORMS FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR :
- If you cannot register online please contact email@example.com to set up a time to register in person.
Lunch Program - Program Fees 2017-2018
1. One Payment of $270.00, payable at time of registration
2. Two Payments of $135.00, payable on Sept 20, 2017 and Feb 20, 2018
3. Five Payments of $54.00 payable on 20th of Sept, Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb (not Dec)
4. No Payment – Volunteer to work a minimum of 20 shifts at the Lunch Program:
- Lunch Program will attempt to accommodate all parents/guardians who choose Payment Option 4 . Please be advised that only a certain number of parents/guardians will be required and that it is possible that those who choose Payment Option 4 may not be selected. Parents are required to pay the program fees upfront, should you be selected, a full refund will be given. The following criteria will be used in determining the volunteer selections:
- The order of which the applications are received,
- Past experience working as a volunteer in the program,
- Number of children you are volunteering for in lieu of payment,
- Availability to work when required.
Other criteria may be added as necessary. The number of volunteers required directly relates to the number of children enrolled in the program.
Parents/guardians who choose Payment Option 4 are also required to complete the Child Abuse Registry Form.
Parents will be charged for missed volunteer shifts. Please note that your attendance is required to maintain proper adult to student ratios, your presence is of utmost importance.
*** If you require additional payment options, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We strive to make sure all families can use our program.***