The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Sisler Grad Information
Attention all Sisler 2018 Grads and their Families:
The following is a message from Dr. Heshka:
The Grad party is now the responsibility of the Grad Parents.
Sisler High School is responsible for the morning church ceremony only.
UPDATE: 2017-11-30. From Dr. Heshka:
Clarification re: Grad party for 2018
It has become necessary to outline the amount of advice given by Sisler regarding the 2018 Grad.
- All co-chairs for the event as well as K. Capistrano were invited to the 2017 Grad in order to familiarize them with the event. All attended that night.
- Tracy Hrabarchuk met with Zoe Ignacio and Karla at Tim Horton's on Inkster in September from 7pm-9pm to provide advice. Staff input is 1 X 2 hours = 2 staff hours.
- Tracy met with Karla at Sisler on October 4 for 2 hours. Staff input is 1 X 2 hours = 2 staff hours.
- Karla Clarete, Zoe Ignacio met with Charles Carrington, Tracy Hrabarchuk, and George Heshka at Sisler on September 7 from 5:30-7:30. Staff input is 3 X 2 hours = 6 staff hours.
- Tracy, Charles and George met with the student co-chairs, and Zoe, Karla and Irene in the library at 3:45 for about 2 hours. Staff input 3 X 2 hours = 6 staff hours.
- Charles met at Zoe's home for 3 hours on August 30. Staff input 1 X 3 hours = 3 staff hours.
: Total staff input is 19
staff hours. In addition, Charles Carrington submitted the document titled SAFE GRAD 2017 (attached
) to Klaine Capistrano on September 15. This provides an adequate guideline for any grad event.
The above is more than sufficient to serve as a guideline for a successful grad. The Safe Grad organization has informed us today that no further communication between the individuals planning the graduation party in 2018 is required.
The link to the 2018 Grad site is: http://gradball.kcdesigns.ca