The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Parent Advisory Council
The Parent Advisory Council is the collective voice of parents in our school that meet regularly to discuss matters affecting our school and the education of our children.
Meetings take place on the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the school library and typically last one hour. Free child care is provided.
· Join us and you can voice your opinions and concerns
· Ask questions about what is happening in our school
· Get to know other parents who are committed to helping our school
· Organize and/or volunteer at school dances (2 per year)
· Discuss ideas for fundraisers to support our local economy and how to use the money raised
· Discuss traffic awareness and safety for improved safe access to school on streets and sidewalks
· Discuss ideas on how we can help our teachers, staff, students and families
· Playground improvements and long term goal setting
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the PAC (Parent Advisory Council) at email@example.com
The next Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting is scheduled for:
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
at 6:00 pm in the school Library
(Note: There is NO PAC Meeting for the month of December)
We need your help to make a difference in our school!
Have a voice Have a vote
Parent Council resources