The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Your Future Begins at Tec-Voc!
Tec-Voc is a Technical-Vocational Senior High School (Grades 9 – 12) which offers a range of unique, interesting and challenging programs and courses. At Tec-Voc, students can explore many interests and graduate with two diplomas.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT TEC-VOC?
Unlike many high schools in Winnipeg, Tec-Voc has a selection of 19 technical programs where students can acquire hands-on experience and develop essential skills in specific areas. Furthermore, students have the opportunity to work towards their level 1 apprenticeship in five programs (*).
- Advertising – Graphic Design Dental Technology
- Applied Commerce Education Design Drafting
- * Automotive * Electrical
- Aviation and Aerospace Electronics
- Baking and Pastry Arts * Innovative Manufacturing Technology
- Broadcasting / Media Arts Information Technology – Networking
- * Carpentry Information Technology – Software
- Childcare Professional Photography
- * Culinary Arts Welding
- Dental Assisting
Tec-Voc offers a university preparation course where students learn about the expectations and rigor of university life. In addition, the technical programs below provide opportunities for students when they enter various faculties at the university level.
- Medical – Dental Technology and Dental Assisting prepares students interested in furthering themselves in the medical, dentistry, nursing, radiology, pharmacy, kinesiology, sciences and biochemistry professions.
- Commerce – Applied Commerce Education prepares students interested in furthering themselves in the Faculty of Commerce
- Architecture – Design Drafting prepares students interested in furthering themselves in the architecture and interior design professions.
- Engineering – Aviation and Aerospace, Electrical, Innovative Manufacturing Technology, Design Drafting and Welding prepares students interested in furthering themselves in the Faculty of Engineering.
Select an area below to find out more:
Applied Technology and Commerce