The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Code of Conduct
It is expected that all students will act responsibly. This implies that everyone will have the opportunity to learn in a safe and stimulating environment, free from harassment or intimidation and in an atmosphere of mutual respect. This spirit of respect is part of the Tec-Voc culture. It is driven by the Code of Conduct which states:
- Students and staff are to treat each other with respect, courtesy, and consideration.
- Students and staff are to show respect for the rights and personal belongings of others.
- Students and staff are to show respect for the school building and school property.
Among the expectations of Tec-Voc students are the following:
- Food is to be eaten only in the cafeteria, meeting rooms, or gym during lunch hour.
- Sitting on the floor in the halls is not allowed.
- Smoking anywhere in the building or on School Division property is prohibited.
- The front lawn and stairs are out of bounds during regular class times.
- Students are to attend classes regularly and punctually.
- Gang paraphernalia is not to be worn or carried on school property.
- All use of cameras is restricted to school related activities as approved by staff.
- Cell phone usage allowed only before 9:00 a.m., during the lunch hour and after 3:30 p.m.