The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
2018 Graduation Dinner and Dance
Tickets are on sale starting May 1st, 2018. Please see the information letter for important dates.
Information Letter and Safe Grad Rules and Regulations: https://bit.ly/2qAJc6b
Grads/Guests $90 - Family $65 - Children $25
All parents of graduates must complete the online ticket ordering form found at: https://bit.ly/2rbCwfR
The form allows for online payments by Visa/Mastercard (Visa/Mastercard Debit) or by cash/cheque. If you choose to pay by cash or cheque, please bring the payment to Mr. Bruce-Smith in Room 342. Grads over 18 are able to complete this form themselves.
All Grads are required to complete the Graduate Transportation and Registration form: https://bit.ly/2qCJmcZ
Guests of Grads (not family) are required to have their parents complete the Guest Transportation and Registration form: https://bit.ly/2HqKlrs
Graduates will not be permitted to select their seats or pick up their tickets until all required forms are complete. Graduates/Guests without properly completed form will be denied entrance to the event.
Due to an increase in student participation over the years, tickets for parents and other guests may be limited. Due to hotel regulations, all family members will be required to leave the ballroom after the dinner is complete. Please get your forms and payment in promptly to avoid disappointment.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
2018 Cap and Gown Information
Cap and Gown rental cost is $30.00 if you pay between May 7th and June 1st.
The Cap and Gown rental cost will increase to $40 starting June 2nd.
The final day to rent a Cap and Gown is Friday June 15th. O CAPS AND GOWNS WILL BE RENTED AFTER THIS DATE.
All students must complete the ON-LINE Cap and Gown form found at https://permission.click/7BOe - There is an option to pay ON-LINE or in Person with Mr. Reece in Room 341. Regardless of your payment method, all students must see Mr. Reece to be measured for your Gown. If you do not see him to be measured, your gown will not be ordered.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
2018 Grad Photo Information
2018 Tec-Voc High School Convocation Information
Where: The Duckworth Centre at the University of Winnipeg
When: Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 7 PM
• Doors open at 6:15 PM. Families and guests are asked to arrive by 6:15 PM so that they may find seating. Graduating students should arrive no later than 6 PM.
• At 6:00 PM graduating students are asked to report to the Rec Complex south of the Duckworth Centre to receive their gowns.
• Family with special needs will be accommodated. If you have a request please forward it to email@example.com or phone 786-1401 ext. 591. Ushers will be present to assist both grads and parents.
• Starting at 6:45 PM all graduates are to report to the Rec Complex so that they can be arranged into their graduation order. It is important to stay in this order as students are escorted to their seats on the floor of the Duckworth Centre.
• Convocation will be an exciting experience. This year we have many notable dignitaries who will celebrate the learning achievements and special talents of all the grads. Grads are requested to stay till the end of the convocation ceremony.
• A picture area has been established in the stands to the right of the stage to accommodate family photos. When it is close to to the time that a graduating student will be receiving his or her diploma, parents are asked to make their way to this area and take pictures. Families of the grads are asked not to enter the floor area.
• Official Tec-Voc photos will be taken by our photography department and will be made available to family and friends of the grads after convocation. The staff at Tec Voc thank you in advance for your co-operation.
• The evening’s celebration will end with the playing of the “Grad Video”. At that time, grads and families are to proceed to the mezzanine area for refreshments. After all the fun is over, grads are asked to return their gowns to the basement area.
• Let’s make Convocation 2018 the best Tec-Voc celebration ever!