The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Graduating Students Post-Secondary Campus Tours
Students have the opportunity to explore the campus, attend seminars, speak with student and faculty members, and also gather information about programs, extra-curricular activities, supports and services.
Red River – Tuesday, February 19 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
- Arrange your own transportation - Check in for attendance between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. with:
1. Mrs. Garton, Notre Dame Campus, in front of the Book Store OR
2. Ms. Falkenberg, Exchange District Campus, in front of Tim Hortons
University of Winnipeg – Wednesday, February 20 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Arrange your own transportation
- Check in for attendance between 9:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. with Mr. Au or Ms. Falkenberg inside the main entrance of the Duckworth Centre
University of Manitoba – Thursday, February 21 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- school bus transportation provided
- students will meet in the hall, outside the guidance office, for attendance
- Supervising teachers are Mrs. Garton and Ms. Benoit
PERMISSION SLIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GUIDANCE OFFICE
PERMISSION SLIPS ARE DUE WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 13th at 3:30!
NO permission slip…No campus tours Consider this your first post-secondary assignment!