schools winnipegadultedcentre WinnipegAdultEdCentre {00019093-F411-E211-A92A-005056965EE9} 730
Skip to Content Navigation
image description
The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.


​​​We are now accepting registrations for Semester 2, Term 4. Classes begin on Monday, April 16th, 2018. 

  • Register in person at 310 Vaughan Street.
  • See a Guidance Counsellor available from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
  • No appointment is necessary.
  • Bring transcripts from previous school.
  • The following documents must be provided in order to complete the registration form:
A) Manitoba Health Card;
B) Verification of legal name, which can be identified by any of the following:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Driver’s Licence
  • Canadian Passport
  • Treaty Card
  • Marriage/Divorce/Change of Name document and;

C) If you are not a Canadian Citizen, then one of the following documents MUST be provided:
  • Landed Immigrant (Permanent Residence) document
  • Study Visa
  • Refugee Status
  • Benchmarks, if available

Who may attend?

  • Applicants who are 19 years of age or older
  • Students with Grade 12 wanting to upgrade

What does the Centre offer?

  • Grade 12 credit courses including college and university entrance courses
  • Courses to prepare for Grade 12 credit courses
  • English (EAL) courses for students who speak English as additional language
  • Assessments to place students into appropriate courses
  • Resource room for all subject areas
  • Counsellors who can provide academic, career and personal counselling
For a full list of courses and descriptions, click here


Is there a fee?

Resident students (students who live within the boundaries of The Winnipeg School Division) are not required to pay any fees. Official proof of residency is required at time of application.

What if you do not live in The Winnipeg School Division?

Fees for non-resident students (living outside the Winnipeg School Division) apply.

Please call the school for fee information.

Non-resident students 19-21 years old may have their fees waived if they complete a *Schools of Choice application form and start attending classes in September. (*applies to non-graduates only).

Letters of sponsorship will be accepted in cases where an agency or institution is paying the fees. Contact the Centre for details.





Useful Links


Contact Us