The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Are you thinking about what your future holds? Will you be looking for a job outside of school hours? Have you thought of going to college or university after you graduate?
If you answered YES to any of these questions please drop by and make an appointment with Janice Croft our Career Advisor. Janice will help you with:
- Resume and cover letter writing to "sell" your personal qualities and skills
- On-line application forms, many companies are doing this and it can take up to an hour to register your application with them
- Interview practise to help prepare you to know what to say in a meeting, and "sell yourself" to the employer
- Post-secondary options to suit your interests
- Scholarship and Student Aid information to help you pay for your education
Janice is located in the third floor Library, use her appointment sheet on her door to pick a time to meet with her for up to one hour and all you need to bring is your Smile!
CONGRATUATIONS ON TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR DREAMS!