The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.
Wolseley Peace Garden
This library either no longer exists or has no images in it. Please select a different library.
- Community members and parents constructed six raised cedar planting boxes
- Students helped to spread gravel for the garden path and also helped to fill the raised cedar beds with soil for planting
- Every student planted a tulip bulb in the fall of 2010 in the first phase
- Each student took part in planting a themed garden bed
- Themes include: the Three Sisters Garden, Butterfly Garden, and Pizza Garden
- Mosaic designs were added to the boxes in September 2011
- The Wolseley Peace Garden is accessible to all students and was planned using the concept of universal design
- Students use the garden to read, sketch, observe nature and play peacefully