Skip to Content Navigation
The source file is in the Intranet. Any change made to this page will be overwritten by the update from Intranet.

Student Records

Former students can obtain copies of their student records of marks from Winnipeg School Division:

  • For students who lasted attended WSD schools after June 30, 1993: 
      • Please contact the office of the last school attended


  • For students who last attended WSD schools before June 30, 1993:  
      • Please complete a request form and contact Library Support Services. Click here for more information.


Students needing official transcripts for university or college admissions can contact Manitoba Education for a complete High School Record of Marks.  Click here for details.


For information on Classroom Registers, click here.

For information on all other records, click here.​​





Useful Links


Contact Us