VolunteersSeptember 28, 2023
All Parent/Grandparent Volunteers must complete the Volunteer Application Form and Child Abuse Registry Check application. All Community Volunteers, Volunteer Coaches and Volunteer Drivers must complete the Volunteer Application Form, Child Abuse Registry Check application and apply for their Police Information/Vulnerable Sector Check. Renewal Volunteers do not have to complete the mandatory training if they have been completed previously.
In order for volunteers to be considered “active” and/or to begin their placement at our school, they are required to complete the mandatory online volunteer training. Volunteers will be sent an email with information and a link to a Google Form. This form contains the instructions and links to the mandatory training.
This email is often missed, so please check your “junk folder” frequently for the training email. When you have completed the training, you will be asked to complete an online declaration form for the AMA and upload your certificate(s) of completion for RISC &/or RISP on the Google Form.
- Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) – MANDATORY for ALL VOLUNTEERS
- Video Link - https://vimeo.com/235343260
- Link to Google Doc with Video Link and Online Declaration Form - https://forms.gle/TRRRcgxRiMb9dFeh6
- Respect in School (RISC) – MANDATORY for ALL VOLUNTEERS
- Program Link - https://mb-rischool.respectgroupinc.com
- Link to Google Doc with program link and certificate submission - https://forms.gle/VQDqnxpesN33KEHC8
- Respect in Sport (RISP) – MANDATORY for COACHES ONLY
- Program Link – https://sportmanitoba.respectgroupinc.com/koala_final/
b. Link to Google Doc with program link and certificate submission - https://forms.gle/7sPa2bE1vvvpLq62A