Post-Secondary FinancialFebruary 4, 2021
For information on scholarships, bursaries and student loans for post-secondary studies, please see the following resources:
https://www.aadnc-aandc.gc.ca/eng/1351185180120/1351685455328 - Indigenous busaries search tool.
- www.studentawards.com - An online database of scholarships, bursaries, grants, fellowships and other forms of financial assistance.
- www.scholarshipscanada.com - A comprehensive scholarship portal that allows students to search for information about scholarships, student awards, bursaries and grants. You'll also find information about student loans, applications and budget planning.
- www.scholartree.ca - Scholar Tree
- www.fastweb.com and www.canlearn.ca - are two other great resources to help you look for scholarships and get tips on planning for the future.
- http://www.edu.gov.mb.ca/msa/index.html - Manitoba Student Aid
- www.canlearn.ca - CanLearn Interactive is a comprehensive bilingual resource for learning information, products and services to support Canadians in pursuit of learning and career goals. Online tools will help Canadians explore career possibilities, identify learning requirements, develop learning strategies, and create the financial plans to achieve their goals.
- www.hrsdc.gc.ca - Information regarding jobs, student loans and career planning from the Human Resources and Skills Development of Canada.