Indigenous Graduation CoachFebruary 4, 2021
Grant Park High School is one of four high schools in the Winnipeg School Division fortunate enough to have an Indigenous Graduation Coach.
The main focus for the Grad Coach is to increase Indigenous graduation rates.
The Indigenous Graduation Coach will support students in various ways throughout their high school experience. Included in this support:
- providing extra-curricular opportunities to earn extra credit
- connecting student with tutoring opportunities
- connecting with parent(s)/guardian(s) to discuss school progress
- assisting with transitions into post - secondary and/or work force
- supporting the non-aboriginal Grant Park High School student/staff/communities learning about Truth and Reconciliation.
To learn more about the program or discuss your child's involvement, please contact:
Mr. Boulette, Indigenous Graduation Coach at:
phone: 204-452-3112 ext. 596