BeliefsDecember 7, 2021
Here at École Sacré-Coeur we believe that:
- Learning is a life-long process.
- School is the place to continue learning life skills.
- Children develop at their own pace and in their own unique way; therefore, teachers need to address this uniqueness by using different teaching styles.
- Teachers develop an extensive repertoire of assessment practices to support the diverse learning needs of students.
- Teachers integrate/infuse computer technology with academic subjects.
- Teachers teach children to be tolerant, accepting, and appreciative of cultural and racial differences.