Graduation Photographs - December 6 to 10November 23, 2021
Technical-Vocational High School
Monday, December 6th – Friday, December 10th, 2021
Download Information: Technical-Vocational High School grad photos 2021.pdf
Schedule Your Portrait Session Online! https://schedule.prestigeportraits.ca
NOTE: Session Fee is required at the time of your appointment.
- Schedule your photo appointment online! You can only book an appointment on the dates provided for your school by selecting your school name in the drop-down menu, and then entering the first and last name that the school has on file for you.
- You have the option to prepay your session fee online. If you have not prepaid online, then your session fee must be paid to your photographer at the time of your photo session. Debit or credit is preferred, but cash and cheque will be accepted. Cheque made payable to Lifetouch Canada.
- Photos will be taken in the Lower Gym.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time!
A Word about Your Proofs
Two to three weeks after your photo session, you will receive a set of proofs by Canada Post and an email with a link so you can view your graduation proofs online. Keep in mind that your proofs are not retouched, but your finished portrait order will include basic retouching at no charge to eliminate blemishes & soften lines. Premium retouching is available at an additional cost.
In order to ensure your safety and that of our staff, we have made a few adjustments to our daily operations to ensure a safe environment, including mask usage, no touch posing, no assistance on grooming and social distancing.
- Masks are mandatory and can only be taken off when being photographed.
- Please ensure you are practicing safe social distancing at all times.
- Only the individual Graduate will be allowed at the appointment; no friends or family members will be permitted.
- Photographers will not provide white dress shirts or black ties for graduates to use. You are welcome to wear your own dress shirt (of any colour) with your own tie. Please ensure your tie is pre-tied before your appointment or use a clip-on tie.
- Graduates who prefer to not wear a dress shirt with or without a tie, we suggest wearing a v-neck or scoop neck shirt. Please come prepared to your session already dressed in this attire.