Anywhere Anytime LearningNovember 22, 2021
Information about Remote Learning Platforms & Tools
Families requiring technical support for the WSD device they have borrowed from their child's school, please contact the support desk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 204-775-0231 EXT 534.
If you require support using one of the following programs or apps used by the school please check out the information below and contact your child's teacher with further questions:
- How to Log In with your Home Learning Codes - Video
- How to Log In with Your Home Learning Codes - Infosheet
- How to Access Google Apps and Google Classroom for Families
- The Parents' & Guardians' Guide to Google Classroom in WSD
- Guardians Guide to Google - From Google Teach from Home
- Locate the Dreambox App on your iPad device or Dreambox on the Bookmarks for WSD on a Chromebook.
- Log in using the username and password your child's teacher has provided. If you run into problems with the login information contact your child's teacher.
My Learning at Home
My Learning at Home: a resource from Manitoba Education & Training that offers parents and caregivers a collection of online resources to support and encourage meaningful family-centered learning at all grade levels.
Wide Open School
Wide Open School: Free resources from leading education organizations to help students and families learn through the coronavirus crisis. Powered by Common Sense Media.