Can you Imagine Before and After Daycare ProgramJune 26, 2023
Who are we?
Can You Imagine Inc. has been providing early learning and child care services in Winnipeg for children aged 2-12 years since 1998. The before and after school program at Weston School opened in 2022 and is one of our 5 locations. We are licensed, non-profit and government funded.
1. If you qualify for government subsidy that is available. You can apply online at www.gov.mb.ca/education/childcare/
2. Our program for Grades 1-6 operates from the loft rooms (Rooms 51 & 52) above the Gym.
3. This is a BEFORE and AFTER school program. We do not run a lunch program. Attending our program does not guarantee you space in the school lunch program. Please speak to school staff directly about the lunch program.
4. Our hours are 7:00 a.m. to school start and school dismissal until 5:30 p.m. on school days, Monday to Friday.
5. On school Inservice Days we are open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
6. We are CLOSED for the school breaks (Spring, Summer, and Winter).
7. We are an independent organization, operating out of the Weston School building. We do not fall under the school administration.
Our Staff at Weston Location
We have an enthusiastic, creative, skilled, and a professional team of Educators at our Weston location.
Brenda Abraham is our Site Supervisor. She is a Red River College graduate and holds an Early Childhood Educator Level 2 classification. She has been in Early Childhood Education for over 10 years.
We also have between 1 and 3 additional staff at the program depending on enrollment.
“Every Child Matters”
The mission of Can You Imagine Inc. is to make a positive difference in the lives of preschool and school age children and their families by providing high quality care and a safe place to learn for children ages 2-12 years. The Centre is committed to providing and supporting a professional staff to ensure developmentally appropriate programming. We embrace an
inclusive program that celebrates diversity and meets individual needs while ensuring a nurturing environment so children can achieve their highest potential.
All children bring gifts and have the right to be valued, accepted, and included. We embrace inclusion and celebrate diversity as the means to foster the well-being of every child, and thereby enrich our communities. All are entitled to full participation and support to meet their individual needs using a strength based, family centred approach whereby we all learn from each other.
Would you like to be part of our centre? Your child matters to us.
Please contact the Executive Director, Tracy Cosser, at 204-668-4822 or by email at email@example.com, if you have any questions or to discuss registration in the program.
****Spaces will be given first come first serve so don’t wait too long****