Accessing DreamBoxDecember 16, 2022
The Winnipeg School Division has purchased DreamBox Learning's Math Program for some of our classes. This is an online, Intelligent Adaptive Learning(tm) program that helps all students achieve better, faster math proficiency.
Your child can access DreamBox at: https://play.dreambox.com/login/d7qd/westons. You can also use the link on the Weston School website.
DreamBox is an online program - there's no software to download! All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and the Adobe Flash player. Adobe Flash is included with many Internet browsers.
To access DreamBox on iPad, go to http://www.dreambox.com/ipad, or search for "DreamBox Math" in the App Store. Download DreamBox Math Green and DreamBox Math Blue to ensure your child has access to the full catalog of DreamBox Learning Math lessons. When prompted in the app, use this School Code:d7qd/westons
You may also review your child’s academic progress by setting up a DreamBox Parent Account. Please
follow these steps to create your free Parent Account:
1. Go to https://play.dreambox.com/login/d7qd/westons.
2. Have your child log in to their profile just as they would at school.
3. Click Setup Parent Access at the bottom of the screen and then click on EXIT.
4. Follow the instructions to create a new login and password.
6. Click Submit
7. Make a selection under What do you want to do now? and begin exploring!
After setup, log into your home account:
1. Go to http://play.dreambox.com
2. Enter your email address and the password.
3. If you would like to see your child’s progress, click the "Parent Dashboard" button.
If you have any questions, please contact DreamBox Client Care by calling them at 877-451-7845
(weekdays between 7am and 5pm, Pacific Time), or email: email@example.com.